Experts are predicting an above average hurricane season for 2013 but even with such predictions no one could have imagined the devastation faced with Superstorm Sandy last year. What it taught us is that being prepared for anything at anytime is key to reducing the effects of a hurricane disaster. So ask yourself, “Are you truly prepared?”
Join East Coast Satellite Communications CEO Lou Altman as he delivers what will be the most important webinar so far this year. In this webinar you’ll learn:
• Hurricane history and the four devastating hazards brought on by hurricanes
• What the forecasters are predicting for the season
• How those predictions can impact you and your organization
• Simple techniques to protect your hard assets as well as your data
• How to best protect your facilities
• Proven techniques to get your business back up and running quickly
• The top 10 preparations to make NOW, before the season starts
This will be a jam-packed, informative session. This webinar is especially recommended for BC/EM/ER professionals located in the ‘hurricane belt’ for the southeastern United States.
This webinar coincides with the National Hurricane Center’s ‘Hurricane Preparedness Week’, from May 26nd through June 1st..
Please register below to join this critically important webinar:
Title: It’s Hurricane Season! Are you prepared?
Date: Thursday May 30, 2013
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: